We are gathered together…
We are inextricably and inexplicably bound
in a Mystery too deep for human understanding.
Though your mind wrestles to comprehend,
let your heart rest,
rest in the truth of my good love.
Though your emotions are stirred by circumstances
allow your body to find safety in my providential care.
Sorrow does deepen and widen your capacity
for both joy and wisdom.
Your dreams and desires,
darkened by disappointment,
will be defined by delight.
While the past season has seemed arduous,
it has shaped you for something new,
something yet unseen.
Wait in the knowledge
you are deeply
Post a Comment
- canadasue on Spiced Honey Lemon Glögg – 2nd Recipe from Wuhan, Hubei, China
- fauquet on Spiced Honey Lemon Glögg – 2nd Recipe from Wuhan, Hubei, China
- canadasue on Leek & Bean Soup – 1st Recipe from Wuhan, Hubei, China
- ZSA_MD on Leek & Bean Soup – 1st Recipe from Wuhan, Hubei, China
- canadasue on Golden Flax & Zucchini Loaf